Delete ALL OrderTrac data & start fresh
If you want to remove all current data from OrderTrac and start with a blank slate, just like it was when you first downloaded OrderTrac, then follow these steps:
Warning! ALL DATA (preferences, customers, invoices, items, vendors, EVERYTHING!) will be deleted FOREVER!
- Open the database administration tool from the following location: Start > All Programs > PostgreSQL 9.3 > pgAdminIII
- Double click ‘PostgreSQL 9.3 (localhost:5432)’ to open the database server.
- Click the ‘+’ by ‘Databases’
- You should see at least 2 databases: ordertrac and postgres
- Click ‘postgres’
- Click the Tools menu at the top and select ‘Query Tool’
- Enter the following:
SELECT pg_terminate_backend(pg_stat_activity.pid)FROM pg_stat_activity WHERE pg_stat_activity.datname ='ordertrac' AND pid <> pg_backend_pid();
- Click the Execute Query button (Green triangle on the toolbar)
- Close the Query Tool
- Now right click ‘ordertrac’ under ‘Databases’.
- Click ‘Delete/Drop…’
- Click Yes
Ordertrac Database has now been deleted. The next time you open OrderTrac, all data will be deleted!